Friday, April 28, 2017

Friends....

Today's Bellariffic Friday's challenge was an inspiration photo.  For my card I used the colours not the umbrellas - maybe that's because we've had so much rain and snow this spring!!



Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Susie the Succulent is stamped with mementos inks onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics (skin and hair) and pencils.  I used the co-ordinating "cut it out" once I finished colouring the image.  I then mounted the image onto card stock that I inked with broken china distress oxide ink, then sprayed with shimmer spray & blotted.


I did the same layers and back grounds for the inside of the card.

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week is free form so just use any current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana
SaveSave

No comments: