Friday, March 3, 2017

Stamp of the Month Friday!!

Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was free form AND all the Bella Babes are showcasing this months stamp of the month from Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Belinda and Bernadette bench buddies.



For my card I stamped the image onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with some copics (hair and skin, base of bench) the rest is coloured with pencils.  For the background I used some distress ink and a stencil to make my own pattern paper.  This allowed me to use the same pattern for both colours


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a MojoBella sketch.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella's blog post.

Here's the sketch






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: