Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Day 3 Sneak Peeks

Today's sneak peek from Stamping Bella I get to share two new stamp lines from Stamping Bella - Dragons and unicorns.  Please stop by Blogabella for all the details

For my card I used an image from Set of Dragons and the sentiment is from Dragon Sentiments


My second card uses all three of the new Unicorn stamp sets; Set of Unicorns, the rainbow is from Unicorn ADD ons, and the sentiment is from Unicorn Sentiments.


The Sentiment is on Bella's Bestest white card stock and then I added some tumbled glass distress ink.  The unicorn  and the rainbow are coloured with copics.  I added some glitter with a spectrum noir glitter pen.


Blogabella will be sharing all the peeks until release day Jan 16!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

These are both super cute....and you know I love cute!😀. Love the layout on the dragon card. The unicorn flying over the rainbow is perfect....cause you know unicorns do fly!!