Friday, September 9, 2016

MojoBella 18

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was another fabulous MojoBella sketch.  I took some liberties with the sketch!

For my card I used Edna needs a Martini from Stamping Bella.


The image is stamped onto mixed media paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and paints.  I then cut the image out with the matching die and used that as my "oval" from the sketch.   The DP is crate papers Random



I used the same layers in the inside of the card - the sentiment that comes with this image is fabulous


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's cards.  Next weeks challenge is to create our own background - get out your stencils, dies, embossing folder or inks and once you have your back ground done remember to use a current stamping bella image on the card and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: