Friday, August 19, 2016

Just Because....

Today's Bellariffic Friday's challenge was an inspiration photo.  For my card I used both the colour and the bouquet as my inspiration.

For my card I used Stamping Bella's Mason Jar of Flowers and die set.


The image is stamped on mixed media paper and coloured with water colour pencils blended with an aqua painter.  I used a wood grain embossing folder for the background piece and added some clear enamel dots; which I thought looked liked water drops.

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  To play along with next weeks MojoBella sketch just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be include on Blogabella.

Here's the sketch






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: