Thursday, June 23, 2016

YogaBella 2.0

I was so surprised when Em said it's been 10 years since Stamping Bella started WOW!   I remember discovering them on line and placing an order.  At the time we lived in Toronto so I discovered the store when it was open and it was my "Happy Place"  Many hours (and dollars) were happily spent there and more importantly I became friends with Em who is one of the sweetest most talented people I know!!  Its been a thrill for me to be part of her DT from the start

Today I'm sharing YOGABELLA 2.0  - she's come a long way since 2006


The image is on bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils blended with mineral spirits except her hair and skin which I still use copics for.  The DP is Lawn Fawns perfect plaids.  I added some enamel dots (which I love) 

Please make sure you stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the peeks for today and mark your calendar for Saturdays big release (I know my cart will be very full!!) 

See you tomorrow for Bellariffic Fridays 





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: