Friday, February 12, 2016

Some Things...

Happy Friday - today's Bellariffic Friday Challenge was a MojoBella sketch

For my card I used one of Stamping Bella's sweet Stuffies - Peaches


The image is stamped with stazon ink not mixed media paper and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then coloured the image using water colour pencils.

I used the same DP on the inside of the card



Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations. Next weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge is to make a 1-2-3 card - 1 Stamp 2 Papers and 3 embellishments.  To be included on Blogabella just email Em your card card by Thursday




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Love Peaches! Fabulous take on the layout Dana, love that you embossed the image first - I never think to do that anymore, love the look! Enjoy your weekend.

Leslie said...

Peaches is perfect!! Love the ice cream and the paper colours you chose!!