Friday, February 19, 2016

Especially for You

Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks for the release on Feb 23?!  I'm so excited to get my hands on all the new image!

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a 1, 2, 3 card - 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments.


For my card I used Petunia has a Party from the Woodsies collection

The image is stamped onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils blended with gamsol.  For my embellishment I used a button, twine and some glitter around the images.


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's 1, 2, 3 cards.  Next weeks challenge is a MojoBella sketch; just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella



Enjoy the rest of the Peeks!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: