Friday, January 22, 2016

Be Your Own Hero

It's Friday so that means it time for another Bellariffic Friday Challenge.  This week it was an inspiration photo; for my card I chose the colours from the picture

For my card I used Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Hayley the Hero 


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I used an atyou spica pen on her glasses frames and a clear glaze pen on her glasses.  The dp is EP's dots and stripes

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a MojoBella sketch.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em and she will add it to the link

Here's the sketch




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: