Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 286

FINALLY I managed to play along with this weeks SSSC!!  It's been a crazy month or so - reno's on a house (that when we bought we said didn't need renos) company and a trip to Europe - no wonder I've been missing my stamp room!

This weeks sketch was a circle, but it's cut off a wee bit so I decided it would be perfect for a sentiment card.


I used Verses - Life Rules stamp and inked it with 2 distress markers; Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers.  The DP is a mix of MME's Memorable and Glitz Uncharted water.  I added a few sequins.

Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and remember if you play along with the sketch please link your card on the blog

Here's the sketch





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: