Friday, September 11, 2015

Petunia and Penny

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch and I decided that Petunia and Penny take a Break was perfect for the circle


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  The grass is done with pencils.  The shading around the image is tumbled glass distress ink.

The dp is an old one - MME's quite contrary (I've reorganized my room and found some old papers!) I added 3 tiny rhinestones in the corner


I used all the papers on the inside of the card - what a fun sentiment


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Take whatever inspires you from the image and use a current stamping bella image.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: