Friday, September 18, 2015

Inspiration Time

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge was an Inspiration Photo


For my card I used  the colours as my inspiration


Uptown Girl Bentley Gets Blown Away was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I shaded around the image with tumbled glass distress ink.  The DP is Bo Bunny's Lemonade Stand


I continued the coloured paper and a strip of the DP on the inside - I masked the word "always" on the sentiment



Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch - just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella's Bellariffic Fridays





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card - I love how you carried the colour theme inside the card, Jo x