Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 271

Happy Sunday I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

For my card today I "tweaked" the sketch a bit to work with the sentiment I wanted to use.  My niece is graduating from High School and I thought the sentiment was perfect.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsessions


I wanted to use fun girly paper but I decided I should incorporate some of the school colours (blue and white).  The DP is lawn fawns pint size beachside.

Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and remember to link your card on the blog if you play along this week

Here's the sketch - have fun!





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Exactly!!! What a great sentiment Dana! I also love how you used this sketch!!!