Friday, April 10, 2015

Sometimes...

Happy Friday - today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch.


I changed the circle on the front to an oval because I wanted to use Stamping Bella's Big Words sentiment "Sometimes People Forget"


I stamped the sentiment with versa mark ink and then embossed with clear embossing powered.  I then taped down the scallop nestie and inked over the sentiment with abandoned coral distress ink and a little cracked pistachio distress ink.  I then cut the sentiment out.  For the pattern piece I took a piece of bestest white card stock and inked mft's fishnet stencil with cracked pistachio distress ink.  Before lifting the stencil I sprayed it with pearl glimmer mist.

I kept the theme on the inside again stamping the sentiment with versa mark and embossing with clear embossing powder.  Again I used abandoned coral distress ink and cracked pistachio prior to cutting the image out


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is an easy on - Birthday Wishes.  Use any current Stamping Bella image to create your birthday card and email it to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great card I love that saying!!

Tracy said...

I am really going to have to order the new Distress inks. That aqua is gorgeous! Awesome job with the stenciling Dana. Hugs!