Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You, my Friend

I'm excited to share with you an image from Stamping Bella's new line "Big Words" which are part of the Feb 9 release.


The image is on DP from MME's Cut and Paste.  I used several fish tail stax dies with some sewing and buttons.

Again this Big Words sentiment comes with a sentiment for the inside of your card.  I kept the theme the same on the inside of the card


Keep popping by Blogabella to see all the peeks - release will be Feb 9 AND today is FLASH CRAZY TOOSDAY over at Stamping Bella.  For 24 hours Em will have some crazy deals and steals!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooo you made me a card! LOL NOT!!!! What a fun sentiment. Love that dotty paper. Hugs!

Leslie said...

I'm LOVINGLY these big words!

Leslie said...

Oops...LOVING!