Friday, September 19, 2014

A little Inspiration

Happy Friday!!  I must apologize for being so silent on my blog - hubby and I went to Ireland for 10 days and I must admit I've not had any mojo since getting back!

This weeks challenge was an inspiration challenge


For my card I went way outside the box - using Stamping Bella's Flowers for a Friend


The base is a piece of kraft card stock that I sprayed with lindys sprays and distress sprays.  The image is stamped with versa mark and embossed.  The sentiment is stamped with versa mark ink and embossed.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations and maybe another sneak a peek for the upcoming release...

Next week we have a sketch to inspire us - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella 





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I know that stepping out of the box is scary but this card is really nice! The colours are perfect with the inspiration photo.