Friday, June 13, 2014

One Layer

Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a challenge for me - One Layer Wonder!!

For my card I inked up one of Stamping Bella's newest stamps Flower for a True Friend 


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with pencils blended with mineral spirits.  Once coloured I inked around the image with antique linen distress ink.  I then mounted the image on a black card base

For the inside of the card I used the antique linen distress ink on a piece of bella's bestest cream card stock then stamped the sentiment with black memento ink


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks theme is a sketch.  Email your card to Emily by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: