Friday, May 30, 2014

Some Inspiration....

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was an inspiration challenge.  For my card I used the colours and the bicycle.


Uptown Girl Flora the Cyclist is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics.  The grass is coloured with pencils and mineral spirits.  On her bike I used a pink wink of stella pen -she couldn't have a boring bike!  The sky is done with stormy sky distress ink.  The DP is basic greys Indie Bloom

I kept the layers and dp on the inside - the sentiment comes with the stamp.  Em has some of the best sentiments.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week is a sketch week so stamp up a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Emily by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella 



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana, love your take on this weeks inspiration - you did a wonderful job on the colouring, love the shading, and the clouds finish this off nicely. Have a wonderful weekend.

Life and Knits said...

Fabulous card Dana, everytime I stop by here I get inspired to color more. Love your projects and thanks for the inspiring me.

Susie

Leslie said...

SO pretty! Love the felt clouds and yes, whatever did we do without our Wink of Stella! I like how you tilted the panel too - must remember that for those tall, leggy Uptown Girls! ;)