Friday, May 9, 2014

Oops...

I was sure I'd set my post but..... Yep totally forgot sent my card to Emily then got so caught up in the hockey game (sadly the Habs lost) I forgot so here it is better late then never right?!

This week we had a sketch and I was inspired to ink up one of Christine Groves sweet image - Twirl


Twirl is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with prisma colour pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I added some shimmer on the pink stripes with my clear wink of stella pen.  For the sentiment panel I used MFT's fishtail stax die-namics.  The DP is from my "stash" of scraps



Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Babes and sistahs creations.  Next weeks theme is - STITCH IT UP  - all sewing real or faux to your card and email it to Emily by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win the monthly prize



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous image and so beautifully coloured! Love it, Jo x