Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday 211

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend - Karen has another fabulous Sweet Sunday sketch for us (SSSC211)

For my card I flipped the sketch so I could use Stamping Bella's Little Birdie Jane image.


The image is stamped onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics.  I inked around the edges with scattered straw distress ink and added tow tiny rhinestones.  The dp is Fancy Pants park bench

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

so sweet, Dana. love that stamp, it's so pretty with her hair and dress flowing together like that.

Tracy said...

Dana you're a genius!! I love that you flipped it. And this image is perfect for it too. Love this color combo.

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dana, love how you flipped the sketch!!!

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is so pretty! I like your peaceful color combo and your coloring on your image.

Leslie said...

So pretty - love that colour combo!

Lori said...

So pretty--and beautifully colored, too! Love how the sketch looks flipped around.

Karen Motz said...

What a fun way to use this sketch!!! Fabulous colouring…especially her hair!!