Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Rescue for SSSC212

Happy Sunday - is it spring where you are?! Here winter is still hanging around; I am so ready for it to go away!

Karen had another fabulous sketch for us this week (SSSC212) but I did have to tweak it a bit....



For my card I inked up one of Riley and Company Funny Bones Sentiments


The image is stamped on a piece of dp from basic greys Luscious with verafine black ink then embossed with black embossing powder.  The strip of dp is also from the luscious line.  The star is MFTs Stacking Star die-namics.  On the centre star I used star dust stickles and on the black outside star I used a black wink of stella pen.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see what they have created



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this! I can always count on you to breathe new life into these sketches. Very clever! And if you ever need help rescuing more wine, I'm here for you ;)

Leslie said...

Gold star for you my friend...it's not everyone who can rescue a bottle of wine!! 😀

Barbara said...

LOL! I LOVE that sentiment!! I know just the person I'd use it for! great card, Dana!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love that sentiment!!!

Karen Motz said...

Love love LOVE this sentiment! I think I might have to rescue some wine tonight! Everyone should do their part, right? ;-)