Friday, February 21, 2014

Ribbon or Washi...

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to add either washi or ribbon to your card.  My plan was to use washi, but after I coloured my image I realize it would have to be ribbon....


I stamped Senior-ita's Mildred and Maude with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured them with copics.  I added some shading with pencils and gamsol.  The sentiment is stamped on my "ribbon" and  I added a button.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch.  To play along you just need to use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday

Have you loved all the sneak peeks over on Bloggabella the past two weeks?  Em will be posting a recap so we can all make our shopping lists for the release - which may be happening today.....keep checking Bloggabella for all the details!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE that you stamped onto the ribbon!

Leslie said...

You are SO good at the Senior-itas!! Love their glasses - too funny and you're so smart to stamp on the ribbon - I must try that!