Friday, February 28, 2014

Magda....

Happy Friday - today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch - I tweaked it just a little wot work with my image

For my card I inked up Senior-ita Magda - from the fall release.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics.  I used pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I added some shimmer on her boa with a clear wink of stella pen.  On her glasses I used a clear glaze pen.  The dp paper is MME's Chalk Studio.  I added the embellishment to the bottom of the image instead of top.


I continued the colour theme on the inside but put the panel on the bottom to work with the fabulous sentiment that comes with Magda.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is  an inspiration challenge.  To be included on Bloggabella you just need to ink up a current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday


Bundle up this weekend it looks like it's cold everywhere in Canada and the northern US!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fun, fun!! Love the colours and papers and how you carried it to the inside!