Friday, February 7, 2014

A Little Inspiration....

Todays Bellariffic Fridays challenge was an inspiration challenge

For my card I picked the couch and the colours as my inspiration and inked up Uptown Girl Polly loves Perfume.



The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics and pencils with mineral spirits.  I added some subtle shimmer to her dress and shoes with my wink of stella pen.  The sentiment comes with the stamp.



Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Remember Bellariffic Fridays are open to anyone who wants to play along- just ink up a current Stamping bella image that goes with the challenge and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included.  You could win 50.00 at the end of the month!!  Next weeks Challenge is a sketch
We're anxiously awaiting the sneak peeks to begin - Em's waiting for the rubbah to be ready so theirs not delay in shipping to to us!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such pretty colours, I loved this challenge and I love your card - I wish I had a big comfy chair like that!