Friday, October 11, 2013

What's Cookin'

Happy Friday.  Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was "sew it up"  For my card I inked up Stamping Bella's latest Uptown Girl Chanel the Chef, in honour of my cooking Thanksgiving dinner this weekend!



The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I then cut the image out and layered it onto a piece of white card stock embossed with swiss dots.  The dp is MME's Honey.   I sewed around the two layers.


Please stop by Stamping Bella to see the rest of the other babes and sistahs creations.  Next weeks theme is a sketch - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and win some bella bucks!





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

She's perfect for this weekend's cooking fest!

Leslie said...

So sweet and I'll bet that's exactly what you looked like cooking up your turkey dinner :) Love the gingham paper!