Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweet Sunday SSSC194

I'm a dork.  I was sure our Sweet Sunday post was for next week so instead of making a card this week I was busy canning pears and doing all sorts of other stuff because I had another week.....then as I was getting ready to go to a wedding on Saturday I realized it was this Sunday.  Yes I'm a dork who will have her Sweet Sunday194 card late.


Remember if you play along with us link your card on Karen's blog and please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketchers blogs to see their creations




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

LOL! No you aren't! I've been there too! ha! Hope you have a less busy week this go round ;)

Tracy said...

Better late than never! Canning and all sorts of other stuff is sometimes just what the doctor ordered! :)