Friday, September 20, 2013

Eve

Today's Bellariffic Fridays theme was a sketch and I stuck to the sketch, well except for the fact that mine isn't a square card, but aside from that I stuck to it-  that's good right?!

For my card I inked up one of my favourite holiday images - Uptown Girl Eve under the Mistletoe.  


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cardstock and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress with MME's mistletoe magic design paper.  I then coloured and paper pieced the belt.


Em is continuing the free shipping for Bella orders this weekend, BUT she has run out of the Seniorita's!!  She's ordered more rubbah so take advantage of the free shipping and she will send them out as soon as she gets them!


FREE SHIPPING CODES:
For ALL ORDERS SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA and the UNITED STATES OVER $55- free shipping code is seniorita2013canusa
For ALL ORDERS SHIPPING ANYWHERE ELSE INTERNATIONALLY OVER $95- free shipping code is :seniorita2013intl


Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is "monochromatic".  Use all the same shades of colour for your card BUT you can colour up your image!  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love when you colour an Uptown Girl...you always make them so stylish!! And you even paper pieced her belt!!