Sunday, February 10, 2013

Super Thanks

Today I have a quick card to share with you.  Hubby was invited last weekend to the Super Bowl, so I made him some Thank You Cards.


I kept the card very simple for him.  I bought the paper some time ago because I knew it would come in handy for all the sporting events he gets invited to; it's Fancy Pants Little Sport.  The blue is blue bayou, the green is kiwi kiss that has been distressed with vintage paper distress ink.  The football is from MFT's Have a Ball die-namics.  The sentiment panel is cut using MFT's fishtail flags layers.  The sentiment is stamped with mixed media inx in leather, which I then embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Dana 

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

This is perfect for football thank yous!