Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Lettah

When I saw Jen's Deconstructed Sketch 86 on Thursday I wanted to play along and Izzie has a Lettah was perfect


I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cardstock and coloured her with copics.  I used pencils and gamsol for some of the shading. On the polka dots I used a black atyou spica pen.    The design paper We R Memory's Crazy for you.   I added some stitches to the base layers.

On the inside of the card I added some fishtail flag stax die-namics in the pattern paper and stamped Izzie again.  


This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is "You Are so Sweet"  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some Bella Bucks.  

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by!!

Dana 

copics: RV81, RV83, RV63, RV66, E42, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, R24, E0000, E000, E00, R20


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute sketch - cute card! Hey, I love those LONG fishtail flags on the inside - might have to try that - you know how addicted I am to fishtail flags and a partial image on the inside! :)

Leslie said...

Forgot to say I like the "wordy" paper behind Izzie!

Pauline said...

Oh Dana, love your take on the sketch.
Izzie is so adorable, love the colours, and also like what you did to the inside!

Mary J said...

Love, Dana! Fab use of circles and love how you used those papers!

Anonymous said...

so so so cute for the sketch!