Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Holdiays & and extra week of Bellariffic Fridays

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch - and I love a sketch.  Here's a reminder of it

For my card I used one of my favourite Stamping Bella holiday images - Birds Decorating Trees.


The image is stamped with versafine onyx black ink onto watercolour paper and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I coloured the image with distress markers, I LOVE them!  I added some shading with stormy sky distress ink.  For the decorations I used clear rhinestones and the snow on the ground is liquid applique and glitter that I just let dry.  The sentiment is embossed with silver embossing powder.  Now I took some liberties with the sketch and made the line between the pattern paper (EP's Very Merry) straight and added some black ribbon, twine and button.  In the top corner I added a large ghost snowflake and rhinestone.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations and what the sistahood sent Em.  Leave a comment and you could win some Bella Bucks.

I know last week I said this was our last challenge of year but da Bella decided to add another week!!  The challenge for next week is "Thinking of You".  It can be a Thinking of You Holiday card, Thinking of you for New Years card or Birthday card or Thinking of you because I'm Thinking of You!  Email your cards to Em by Thursday evening to be included on Bloggabella!

Thanks for stopping by & have great day!

Dana 

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous! Love the bling on the trees!

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Dana - love the sheen!

Pauline said...

Dana, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring with those distress markers. Love all the extra details. Fabulous@