Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Wishes

Happy Friday - this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was a sketch.  I decided to pull out one of my older  holiday image; Snowman Circle


I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cs and coloured with copics.  For the snow I used liquid appliqué and glitter.  I love how this gives the snow dimension and sparkle, just like the snow that's fell in Calgary yesterday; the big fluffy stuff.   I added some rhinestone snowflakes on the one panel; it felt a little bare to me, and some rhinestones by the circle.  I used a green atyou spica pen on the polka dots on the wrapping, and a turquoise one on the outside of the buttons on the snowman.

The ds paper is MME's Winter Wonderland - and it had this super cute design that I knew I would never use on the front of my card so I used it to decorate the inside.  Now I know what to do with all those 6x6 papers that aren't right for the front of the card!!


Please stop by Bloggabella to see all the babes and sistah's creations, and leave a comment on Bloggabella to win some Bella Bucks.  You can also play along with the challenge Elaineabella is hosting on SCS - click here for all the details

Next weeks theme is to create a tag - now if you're not a tag person you could always create a tag on a card and send it in to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 
copics; R24, R29, B11, BG32, YR14, YR15, YG25

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Hey Dana, love this card. Love all the bling and this cute little snowman. Great idea for the paper that doesn't work on the outside - I just never thought to use it inside.

Mary J said...

Love it, Dana! The gems really make it pop!

Leslie said...

Sweeeet! LOVE those sparkly snowflakes and LOVE the inside - thanks, now I know what to do with those papers that won't work on the front of a card! Brilliant!!

Michelle Quinno said...

I just wanted to say that I stop by often for inspiration but don't always take the time to comment. I just LOVE your style! Cute card!

Vicki G said...

So sweet and I LOVE the inside of the card too!!!