Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stop Thief.....

I'm happy to be back stamping although hubby & I had a fabulous trip to Vienna and Paris in September (part of the reason there were so few posts) but now I'm back to stamping, which is perfect because after the release from Stamping Bella I can hardly wait to get the new rubbah!!

Today I'm sharing a Mo Manning image that's available from Stamping Bella - Cupcake Thief.  


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream cs and coloured with copics, pencils and gamsol.  The stars on the cupcakes are paper pieced and on the middle cupcake I used crystal stickles for the sprinkles.  On her wings I used a gelly roll pen.  The banner is done with MFT's fishtail flag stax die-namics (can you tell they are one of my favourites!) For the shading around the image I used antique linen distress ink. The ds paper is EP's This & That.


Em is offering 15% off your entire order at Stamping Bella until Monday Oct 8; just use the code october2012 at checkout.

Don't forget this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is a Sketch - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included

Thanks for stopping by

Dana


3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Look at all that perfect shading and sparkle! This is fabulous!

Leslie said...

Stop thief, no kidding! That is a chocolate cupcake, right?! Lovely shading and love the little paper pieced cupcake liners!! Oh and her hair is awesome!

Carla Murphy said...

Super cute Dana = love the paper piecing and your gorgeous colouring (especially her hair). I totally have to get this image.