Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting Funky

Getting funky with some Funky Barcodes from Stamping Bella!  I wanted to make sure I played along with Jen's SKFYTT for August.  I love her sketches but it seems some months get away from me.


For my card I chose Em' Funky Barcodes from Stamping Bella.  I stamped the image with versamark ink onto bella's bestest cs then embossed it with black embossing powder.  I then distressed around the image with Tattered Rose ink.  The sentiment is stamped with mementos tuxedo black ink onto ds paper then cut free hand and pieced on. The ds paper is Basic Greys What's UP.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Fabulous Dana! You rocked this layout, love the image (I think I need this set!) and love the colour combo!