Monday, July 23, 2012

Yummmmmm

I love cherries and lucky for me cherry season is in full swing!  In honour of this I inked up an image from Stamping Bella's Lulu's Set of Fruit.


The cherries are stamped with versafine ink onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress markers.  On the colander I used a distress marker in pumice stone then added some silver with Faber Castell's gelatos.  The ds paper is MME's on the bright side.  The panel on the bottom is made with  MFT's Fishtail Flags Stax die-namics.  I then added a button on the side.


You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays sketch - email our card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella

Thanks for stopping by - I'm off to enjoy more cherries!

Dana
distress markers: pumice stone; peeled paint; barn door; aged mahogany

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana, those cherries look good enough to eat! Fantastic colouring using distress markers, you are becoming the queen of those!

Leslie said...

Yum is right - I had some fresh cherries today! Love the colours on your card - the black really makes it all pop and your shading on the cherries is fantastic!

Crafty Cath said...

Oooh I love the color combo and layout of this card! Those cherries look scrumptious! We enjoyed ours a few weeks back!