Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let Me Introduce.....

another new image from Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls Vienna and her Vespa



I am so excited about this release - Em has 2 new artists and a bunch of new images that she has been teasing up with on her blog - if you haven't had a peek make sure you pop over to Bloggabella

Naturally my image is on bella's bestest cardstock and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her skirt with the dp paper from EP's Sweet Day.  The shading on the ground is done with pencils and gamsol, the shading at the top is done with tumbled glass distress ink.  On the vespa I used a clear glaze pen to give it some shine because I saw a vespa on the weekend (same shade of blue but no orange) and it had some shine to it so the light bulb went on for me! 

You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge - masculine card.  Email your card to Em by Thursday & you could win some Bella bucks; which will come in handy with the release later this week!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana 


5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is FREAKING AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Her outfit is adorable and she's so stylish on that fun scooter! I bet she's riding around Italy or somewhere exotic like that!!!

Pauline said...

OMG Dana, I love her. Wonderful colouring - love the paper pieced skirt! I'm loving the sneak peaks so far, can't wait to get them all!

Leslie said...

She's flirty, she's fun, she's frilly - love her and that Vespa?! Swoooooning!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love this card Dana, total awesomeness. I love her skirt and how you coloured her scooter !!

Anonymous said...

Shut up! Look at her outfit! And that scooter, I want one!