Monday, April 16, 2012

Share a Cafe...

Today I have one of the original Uptown Girl images from Stamping Bella to share with you Clarissa & Camille Share a Cafe.


The image is stamped onto bella's bestest cs with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  For the green mug I used pencils and gamsol then copics for the circles.  I added some glitter with atyou spica pens.  The ds paper is Authentique's bundle.   For my card layout I used MTMEPPS56 


You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays on Bloggabella and SCS - email your card to Em by Thursday and link your card on SCS using the keywork BELLARIFFIC1512.

Thank for stopping by & have a great day!

Dana 
copics: E0000, E000, E00, R02, R20, R21, E47, E49, E55, E57, T0, T2, T4, YR68, YR18, BG10, BG11, BG32, B00, B01, Y35, Y38

7 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card! Love the papers/colors!

Karen Giron said...

This is so cute! I love the polka-dotty paper and the layout is so fun!

Karen Motz said...

This is marvelous! Love the sparkly steam and all the polka dots!

Crafty Cath said...

WOW! Really WOW! I honestly think this is the best color combo and layout I have seen with this stamp! Love how you tied in the polka dot paper to those on the coffee mug and the big rhinestones just center your focus to the image. The Uptown Girls are some styling Babes!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love the colours in this card Dana, and the added glitter on the steam is genius !!

Shannon White said...

Aww this is So Fun and Adorable Dana! Love the image and terrific colors! Your really rocked the sketch too! Just Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Obviously I am a big behind on commenting hey! LOL Another freakin' darling card ho! I love this image!