Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Frosty & Fabulous....

Happy Wednesday - I actually managed to sit down today and play along with MFTWSC68.


For my card I decided it was time to get another holiday card done so I inked up MFT's PI Frosty & Fabulous Snowman; I may have been inspired by the attempt of snow again today!

The image is coloured with copics, his hat is paper pieced from the dp Basic Greys Nordic Holiday.  The shading around the image is done with pencils and gamsol. I added some glitter around the snowman.  The snowflake is MFT's snowflake die-namic with a rhinestone in the centre

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana
copics: C00, C0, R14, R17, YR15, YR16

1 comment:

Crafty Cath said...

Ok - other than the fact that you are STILL coloring snowmen - this had me actually saying Oooh! Such a fun layout! Love the extra touches of the punched flakes, paper pieced hat and glitter snow!