Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sweet Sunday 150

I must confess I miss Karen's sketches every week and was finishing this one off last night because I forgot it was a Sweet Sunday week - I see this happening a lot in my future!!  Here is her fabulous sketch for this week (SSSC150)

For my card I pulled out one of Stamping Bella's  the Pixies.


I love that this is a set of 4.  The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I used a little crystal stickles on the wings and on the polka dots on the dress I used a pitch black atyou spica pen.  For the star on the wand I used coloured it with copics then used an gelly roll pen for the glitter.  I shaded around the image with pencils and gamsol.  The ds paper is MME's Quite contrary Jack & Jill 6x6 pad.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations & if you play along (you now have 2 weeks) remember to link your card on Karen's blogs



Thanks for stopping by & have great day

Dana

8 comments:

Karen Giron said...

LOVE that sparkly wand with this sweet Pixie! Oh my! I'm right there with you, I may have to trick myself this time and play the same sketch next Sunday so I can keep myself in the habit of Sundays, LOL!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling Dana! Love how you've colored her and added the touch of glitter to her wings and wand!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, love your coloring! I too almost forgot it was the week for the sketch!

Melody said...

Cute! Love the touch of glitter.

Leslie said...

How cute is this! Love all the polka dots!

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable! The sparkle on the wand is perfect!

Crafty Cath said...

I had that thought today too..."is it a SSSC week or do I need to find my inspiration elsewhere". So glad it's your "on" week - you always make the sketch look so easy and effortless. Your papers always look so great together as if they were the perfect combination. Hmpf can you teach me how to do that?

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Another sweet creation Dana! This sketch is fantastic! I'm going to have to give it a try! I love the wand too! :D