Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snowboard Boy

Happy Sunday we're back today with a Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC151).  Karen has  a great sketch for us & I stuck pretty true to the sketch (weird right?!)

For my card I inked up MFT's PI Snowboard Boy


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo  black ink coloured with copics and paper pieced with MME's Lime Twist Out of the Blue.  I did some soft blue shading around the image with pencils and gamsol and added some glitter for snow.  Instead of a banner I used MFT's die-namics Icicle Border and added a ghost snowflake and button.  On the snowboard I used a clear glaze pen to give it some shine.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and remember you have 2 weeks to link your card on Karen's blog. 



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

No comments: