Friday, January 20, 2012

A Hard Challenge....

Ok when we came up with the challenges for the year I honestly don't know who suggested this one because it was too hard!!  I can honestly say I don't have a "favourite" Stamping Bella image.  I then thought about my favourite "line" and could get it narrowed down to a couple.  I was chatting with Cathabella to see what she did; she went with favourite "boy" image. HMMM what to do....


Well I decided to ink up one of the wonderful Uptown Girls (did you see the new ones?!  LOVE!!) Now choosing the image was easy because it's been so cold here that Quinn in her boots  just jumped out at me.

The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I added a little shading with pencils.  Around the image I shaded by sponging some versa magic ink in Aspen Mist and Wheat.  I added some tiny rhinestone to her jackets and boots.  For the snow I used liquid applique and glitter.  To finish it off I added a ghost snowflake, button and ribbon.  The ds paper is MME's A Beautiful Life.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations and what the sistah's sent in.  Remember to also link your card on SCS (BELLARIFFIC0212)

Next week our challenge is another Fabulous sketch by Ebruabella.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included next Friday & don't forget to add your card to SCS

Just a reminder with the release on Tuesday Em is offering Free Shipping on all orders over 65.00 until Monday- code is jan2012.


Thanks for stopping by

Dana

No comments: