Friday, October 14, 2011

Trick or Treat....

We have a treat for you!!  One of the original babes has come back to the fold......Shannan Tuebner!!  We are all very excited to have her back on the team - make sure you pop by her blog to welcome her back!!

This weeks theme was Halloween - now I must admit this is not a holiday I get excited about (sorry Leslie).  I don't even buy halloween paper, which is shocking because I love paper!


For my card I inked up Trick or Treat a bella and stamped the image onto Bella's bestest paper and coloured her with copics.  I used a clear glaze pen on the treat pumpkin.  I used Jen's SKFYTT from October for my card and found some pumpkin pie ds paper in a cupboard, mixed it with elegant eggplant & black and there are my halloween colours!  I inked around the image with mementos versamagic in tea leaves and aspen mist.  I added some glitter around the top of ms. bella.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes & sistah's creations and remember to leave a comment to win some bella bucks, which you could use on this weeks mini release!!  Don't forget FREE SHIPPING on all orders over 55.00 until 11:59 pm EST on Monday Oct 17!!

Next weeks theme is this awesome sketch that Ebru created - don't you love how she incorporated the halloween colours!!   Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included next week


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana

6 comments:

jeanne girl said...

What a fun card Dana .... is that your costume for this year?? :)

Leslie said...

Yes, I love my Halloween! :) Your colours/card is perfect and I LOVE the shading around the image with those versamagic colours - so soft and pretty - it looks airbrushed!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Absolutely lovely, the colours are the perfect halloween tones and I like how you added a small dash of glitter around her !!!

Karen Motz said...

She looks perfect for trick or treating! Love all the dark stitching!

Robin McK said...

Hey Dana!
Great image choice!
I love your layout, and the glitter is absolutely perfect!

Shannan Teubner said...

Such a cute card! I don't buy Halloween paper, either...lol
Thanks for the warm welcome back!!