Monday, August 1, 2011

August Calendar

Wow already August - I hope everyone is enjoying their summer & in Canada enjoying the long weekend!!


For this month's calendar I went back to my childhood and a good old tree swing that we had at our cabin (and lived on)  MFT's sweet PI girl Start the Day with Whee.  The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress with basic greys marjolaine paper.  On her shoe and the seat I used tiny rhinestones (coloured with copics) to add some bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! She is SUPER cute...LOVE how she is swinging into August! I can't believe how FAST this year is going!

Leslie said...

Ooh she is CUTE and I can't believe I'm not going to be the one to turn the page tomorrow at work! :( But I'll be really happy to see her in person when I'm back!

Danni said...

Wheeee!!! Super duper cute!! Love her with the dark hair too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!