Friday, July 1, 2011

July Calendar

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian Blogger out there!!  We took this week off from Bellariffic Fridays because of Canada Day but my calendar page is a sweet Bella image.


For this months calendar I chose Gratty 'tude which is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I used a red atyou spica pens on the hearts and paper pieced them (I know crazy!!)  I added some tiny rhinestones to the centres of the flowers

Next weeks Bellariffic Friday's theme is to ribbon on your card.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included and if you are missing us hop over to Forumabella where Jessabella is hosting bella's book club.

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekends and thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

4 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love all your calendars Dana and this one is no exception. Gorgus coloring my friend !! Happy Canada Day to you as well.

Jodi Collins said...

How CUTE is this! LOVE this little sweetie! FAB calendar page my friend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a CUTE calendar page! Awesome job, Dana!

Leslie said...

You know I love my calendar and it's such a treat to go in to work and turn the page over!