Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MFTWSC25 - Dream Big

When I saw this weeks sketch challenge (MFTWSC25) I knew I wanted to play along so instead of waiting and not getting back to it I made my card today.

When I was making this card I had a friend in mind who I will send it to (when the strike is over here) she has lot's going on at work & I think she has big things coming her way!  MFT's a la mode's Dream Big was the perfect image for her card.

The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I added a little glitter to the moon and for her eye mask I used at atyou glitter pen.  The ds paper is MME's fine & dandy true blue.  I used 3 die-namics on  the front of  my card - DecorativeDoily Die; Star Border and  Staking Stars.  I decorated the inside of my card and used another die-namics set - sweet stacks labels 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

8 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Hey Dana - good to see you do this challenge!! Love your card - got to get my card done :) Love the image you used and the glittery moon!!

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Dana! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Motz said...

This image is perfect for the sketch and I love all the star accents!!!!!

Leslie said...

SO pretty! Love the colours/papers adn her glittery eyemask!!

Shari said...

Hi Dana,
I have been stalking your blog for over a year and today is the day I finally become a follower. Your creative cards are always a favorite of mine, and I am looking forward to your future cards!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is DREAMY! LOVE every bit of this my friend!

Anonymous said...

Well at least you did it, I still haven't!!! OOPS....great job and what a perfect image to use!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute! Love it!