Friday, May 13, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Finally!!

Happy Friday - this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was to use Kraft paper, which I have come to love doing

For my card I inked a Mo Manning image - Veronica.  Oh how I love her cheekiness!!


The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and on her lips I used a clear glaze pen because she has to have gloss on right?!  For her earrings I used a gelly roll pen to give her sparkle; because she is clearly not a wallflower!!  The ds paper is basic greys life of the party.

Make sure you pop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations & leave a comment you could in some bella bucks!

Forumabella is up and running - Jessabella is the forum co-ordinator and she has some great monthly challenges and a lot of other fun stuff going on so make sure you check it out!

Next weeks challenge is a sketch so I hope you will all get a chance to play along.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included.



Thanks for stopping by

Dana

6 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love this card and the paper you chose is perfect for the image. I will be picking up this stamp tomorrow, can't wait !! Wish you were with us on Saturday :-(

jeanne girl said...

Fun card .... she is really quite something :)

Kerri said...

Love the card I just colored this image if you have a second stop by my blog for a peak...thks for sharing always a joy for the eyes

Queen Mary said...

Oh Dana, I so need Veronica! You've definitely shown her best side here! :)

Robin McK said...

Hey Dana!
Love this image, and FABULOUS papers!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE this! The pop of color from the patterned paper and your coloring her in pink are so complimentary to the Kraft and she's just havin' a good ol time isn't she? ;) Great take on this week's challenge!