Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Sweet Sunday for Me....

It's Sunday which means Karen has another Sweet Sunday Sketch to play along with (SSSC110)


So my plan was to make my card Friday afternoon after a crazy week of no stamping time.  I went to the gym and then came home and decided to throw in a load of wash (critical error) when I bent over to pick up the clothes I felt a horrible pain in my back.  Yep something did not want to move the way I wanted to!  Needless to say the laundry was still sitting on the floor when hubby came home!  Still can't sit long enough to stamp BUT as soon as I can I will have a card!


Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs for inspiration - and when you play along this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog 

I hope you all have a great day - as if having a sore back isn't bad enough we still have winter weather; a fresh snow storm last night!  They claim it's going to warm up mid week; I'll believe it when I see it!

Dana 

5 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

HOpe you're feeling better soon Dana!. We'll miss you and your gorgeous creation this week!

xx SJ

Leslie said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry my friend!! Stay in bed, keep your Iphone nearby and hopefully rest, massage and meds will have you on the "bend" in no time :)

Karen Motz said...

That's it...you should never do laundry again!!! It's just a long way down to the floor for you to pick up anything, my TALL friend!!! Hope you're feeling a little better today!!!

Danni said...

I agree with Karen, no more laundry for you!! feel better!!

Crafty Cath said...

Bummer my friend...as if back pain wasn't the only pain, not being able to sit to stamp would drive me up the wall. I love my weekend cardmaking sessions. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're on the mend soon.