Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Girl Should Be...

Two Things....


Today I'm playing along with SCS323.  I inked up one of my favourite sentiments from stamping bella - a girl should be two things.  The sentiment is stamped with Wild Wasabi ink onto bella's bestest cream paper.  The ds paper is from my stash of basic grey papers - Sultry.  I added a rolled flower & I was done!!

Don't forget this weeks bellariffic fridays theme is a sketch - email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included - you could win yourself some bella bucks (and who can't use those!!)

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day

Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGoodness did you and your BFF use the same sketch - you are SO in tune!! Pretty, feminine card, sweet rolled flower too!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dana!!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Motz said...

Those papers are gorgeous and the rolled flower is a perfect accent!!!