Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back in the Groove

Well the holidays are over and hubby's back at work so I have my house to myself again!  I love having hubby around BUT he can't stay home so we are out and about all the time which means no stamping time - I can hardly wait until spring hits so he can golf!!


Today I have a Christmas card (yes I'm already starting on 2011 cards) to share with you.  I wanted to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch (SSSC98) and I wanted to ink up one of my new stamps - Lulu's snowman.  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  For the falling snow I used liquid dimension and glitter.  For the trim on the scarves and hat I used white liquid applique and heated it to give it the look of fluff. The ds paper is basic grey's eskimo kisses.

Next Friday (Jan 14) we are back with Bellariffic Fridays, and it's a sketch!!!  Email Em (emily@stampingbella.com) by Thursday Jan 13 to be included - you could win Bella bucks & something tells me you might want them for this month!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

4 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! Oh so cute and fun!!

Leslie said...

Oooh, sooo pretty. Love that colour combo and the bling-bling!

Ebru Vatansever said...

You really are in the Groove my friend, this card is so darn cute. I agree with Leslie, I too love the colors combo it just pops out and give this image a beautiful flare. TFS

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Dana! Love the colors and all the extras. Good for you for starting on next years cards!