Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reindeer wishes

I'm back today with another holiday card.  I can tell you my Bellariffic card may be a gift card holder or gift BUT it's not a Christmas image (at least I think it's not made yet!!)


I flipped through my bella bindahs and came across reindeer circle and inked it up.  The image is stamped onto bella's bestest paper with mementos ink.  The face is coloured with pencils (I LOVE my new caran d'ashe pencils - thanks Paula & Linda!!) the rest of the image is coloured with copics.  On the star I used a purple atyou spica pen, and a red lipstick pen on the holly.  I used a Sweet Stop sketch (SSS84) and the ds paper is fancy pants arctic chill from my stash.  I added some glitter for snow above his head.

This weeks bellariffic fridays challenge is to make a gift or gift card holder - email Em your entries by Thursday to be included!!

Have a fantastic day

Dana

copics: E00, E40, E42, E43, V99, BG45, BG49, G17, V09, YR21, YR23 

1 comment:

Christina said...

A really wonderful card Dana!
Hugs Kristel