Monday, December 6, 2010

Penguins & Mojo

Shocking I know - another Christmas card; really I hope to show at least 1 card that's not Christmas between now & the 25th BUT I'm not making any promises!!


I had this sweet penguin from OCL partially coloured and when I saw the mojo sketch from today (MOJO 168) I finished off this set - you know I can never just make 1 holiday card.

I loved this set when I saw it on my trip to Boston - it's called Penguin fun and I've made cards with each image!!  The penguin is stamped with mementos ink and the penguin is coloured with my new Caran d'Ashe pencils (love them!!)  For the scarf, ear muffs and nose I used copics.  On the ear muffs I added some red flocking.  Instead of a bow I added a snowflake and some rhinestones.  The ds paper is Cosmo Crickets Mitten Weather and I embossed the real red cs with cuttlebugs snowflakes.

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great day

Dana

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What an adorable penguin. I like your choice of plaid paper and snowflake embossing.

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwww so cute!
hugs

Leslie said...

Love the colour combo and his flocked ear muffs! Cute, cute, cute amd look at you with the new Caran d'Ashe pencils!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!